In this blog, I’ll show you:
- How to change ListPicker style (appearance) and how the ListPicker items appear when the ListPicker is opened
- How to easily sort the ListPicker items in ascending or descending order using with NO coding!
ListPicker style (appearance) can now easily be changed using its properties OR using the blocks. You can change the ListPicker style to Default, Light, Dialog or Translucent. Using the picker properties, simply click on the drop-down and select any of the available options. Please note that you can now have multiple ListPickers, each with their own unique styles!
ListPicker items style can also be changed through use of its designer properties OR using the blocks. The valid options are:
- Default – the default look like MIT AI2
- Right – During scrolling, elements fly from right-to-left (to their position)
- Left – elements fly from left to their position
- Bottom – elements fly from bottom to their position
- BottomRight – elements fly from bottom-right to their position
- Scale – elements zoom in from 0% to 100%
- Alpha – elements gradually appear in the picker
ListPicker items sorting – you can now easily sort the items in ascending or descending with NO coding! Just use the property to specify the ordering type. You can also use the blocks for this. Below image illustrates these options and their associated values:
Looking for AiLiveComplete? See here: http://Amerkashi.Wordpress.com/news