In this blog posting, I’ll show you how to EASILY use Ai2LiveComplete to create an Android app with custom menu options that can be created dynamically.
Ai2LiveComplete (details HERE) now includes the following blocks that can be customized for each screen (Activity).
- InitializeMenu – Use this block to initialize your menu (e.g. include MenuClearAll, MenuItemAdd – see below)
- MenuClearAll – clears all menu options
- MenuItemAdd – add a menu option to an optional image
- MenuShow – shows or hides the menu options
- MenuItemSelected – use this to capture events when a menu item is selected; e.g. to switch to another screen
Image below shows how to put together the app in the designer:
And below is the blocks that show the blocks that are put together:
And below is how it looks like on the device:
Interested in Ai2LiveComplete? please see HERE for details and more information.